poor quality material

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“poor quality material”

Written on: 22/05/2013

I ordered a variety of shorts, tops and dresses which was about 8 items in total. I was very disappointed with the majority of the products, they were all very poor and light quality material. the colours were a lot duller and tacky when compared to the perfect pics on the website. also material looks better on website. the denim pair of shorts would not even close on me (even thought quality was good) but I was happy with the other pair even though it was made of very light material, considering it was 30€ I expected better. also paid 30€ for a blazer jacket but material reminded me of a pair of leggings, defo not value for money. sending some of my items back. will not be purchasing from the website again.

• 3 dresses, 2 pairs of shorts, one crop top, blazer jacket.

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 23/05/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help.

If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.

Kind Regards,