Bad delivery service

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Bad delivery service”

Written on: 21/05/2013

The first time I ordered from boohoo, everything was fine and I received my order quickly and the products were great. So I decided to make another purchase, it's been 3 weeks and I am still waiting on it to arrive. It was estimated to get here at the beginning of May when I purchased it, the delivery status is stuck at the same place with no further updates and I am supposed to wait exactly 28 days before they can investigate further... All other clothing stores have never disappointed me, prompt deliveries with a good quality of clothes. I am just very disappointed in Boohoo and I want my order, it shouldn't take a month to get to me.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 23/05/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help.

If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.

Kind Regards,