Terrible costumer service!

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Terrible costumer service!”

Written on: 20/05/2013

I ordered a dress for my graduation. I emailed them about cancelling my order since I accidentally ordered 2 dresses of the same type. They never replied to my email but I received the packets right on time. I sent the extra one back to them and up until now, it has been 12 days since they have received my item, they did not inform me anything with regards to my return. My emails are ignored and since I am residing in the US, I am unable to make a phone call (not that they provide one). I am a first time buyer and I ordered both from AS*S and Boohoo. AS*S was a way better deal because they refund my purchase right on time. So don't waste your time on this site. I regret ever running into it.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 23/05/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help.

If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.

Kind Regards,