Does no give what it promises about delivery time.

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Does no give what it promises about delivery time.”

Written on: 18/05/2013

You CANNOT trust boohoo.com's delivery time. My item was expected to arrive within 5-10 working days but it did not arrive.
Personally it is VERY important that the orders DO arrive on time since I very often have a deadline where I will be needing the orders I make. This precise order is a dress for my graduation.

It is now WAY past the 10 working days so I sent a mail asking if my item was lost, because it got despached from Dublin 8 days ago and no activity has shown ever since in the track history. ( it can not possibly take 8 days for a package to go from Dublin to Sweden....!)

I got a reply within 24 hours saying:

"Dear *****,

[...]

Due to an error while assigning your order its tracking number, it has been given an incorrect tracking code.

This means that we can only track your order via AnPost.

I can confirm that your order ******* has been dispatched on 01/05/2013 and should be delivered to you within 15 days.

[...]

If you don’t receive your order after 28 days please let us know so we can investigate further.

Kind Regards,

boohoo Customer Services"

(I also sent an email to the postal carrier and still haven't recived a reply.)

First they promise that the order will arrive within 5-10 working days, then it will probably arrive within 15 days, but then if the order hasn't arrived within 28 days(!!!) they will investigate further. 28 days, what happened with the 5-10 working days? I am VERY disappointed and I do hope that the package will arrive before my graduation which is only a few days away.

To keep it short:
Postal carrier: Really slow delivery time!!!
Really bad costumer service, still haven't got a reply from them.
Tracking doesn't work.

Boohoo.com: Fast costumer service, however they should have a phone number so that one can contact them faster.
Clear website (except about the truthful delivery time), and fast dispatch.
Cannot say anything about the quality of the prouct since the order has not arrived.
So the only bad thing so far is the delivery(, which in fact is a huge factor in why I am writing this review). If boohoo.com promises a delivery time they should stick by it, if the postal carrier can't live up to that then boohoo.com should either write the TRUE delivery time or change postal carrier company.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 23/05/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help.

If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.

Kind Regards,