not good

ktrain's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“not good”

Written on: 11/05/2013 by ktrain (3 reviews written)

I purcahsed from this site a few times and every time (bar one) has been a nightmare. Around xmas time my order was a week late, did not arrive in time and the courier was extremely problematic.
Another time evey single item in my order was wrong. I had to chase them up 3 times before i finally got my refund and then 3 more times to have my return postage/original postage refunded!!!
The next time I'd been charged for an item which never arrived.
And another time my order was cancelled due to no stock and I was never informed.
Although the items are nice (if you can get them) its really badly organized and customer support are not good.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Up to a week late

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to ktrain's Review

Written on: 15/05/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help.

If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.

Kind Regards,