Alright.

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Alright. ”

Written on: 10/05/2013

I've bought a few products from this website. And quite honestly, if you're going to buy cheap, you're going to get cheap. The more I've paid for items there, the better the quality, I bought a varsity jacket a few years ago, and still is in good condition, and a dress which fits my figure perfectly. Although, I bough a cardigan for £20 and it started to rip on the second wear.
Items I've sent back haven't been a hassle. Although, the delivery is quick if you go first class (it's only a £1 extra and comes the next day, even if you order in the evening) I've had many occasions when I get my delivery 4pm in the afternoon.

• Alright

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 15/05/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers.

We are glad to hear that you have found your experience with us to be a positive one, and we appreciate the time you have taken to let us know.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help.

If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.
Kind Regards,