Poor quality clothing & slow refunds

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Poor quality clothing and slow refunds”

Written on: 04/05/2013

I ordered 3 dress from here they took 10 days to arrive, all of them in a size 12! 1 of the dresses was too big and the other 2 were too small. All were made from really low quality material and I decided to send them all back.

Posted them back on a Weds, 10 days later I still hadn't heard from them saying they received my return, so I email them and they did respond very quickly which was great. However they told me they hadn't received my order, I thought that it had got lost in the post (using their freepost label) until 4 days later when they let me know they had received it but they still haven't refunded the money into my account, saying it takes up to 30 days.

I return loads of stuff from online shopping with other sites, they always receive it within 4 days and contact me straight away and refund within 5 working days. I don't understand why Boohoo takes so long.

I wouldn't buy anything from here again!

• 3 dressees - £15

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 08/05/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help.

If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.

Kind Regards,