Never again!

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Never again!”

Written on: 01/05/2013

I had a friends wedding to attend on the Saturday so I thought placing my order on Monday with paying for NEXT DAY DELIVERY would ensure everything would arrive in good time. My order did not arrive the next day but on the Wednesday. They sent me an email in relation to my 'refund' on the tue before it arrived. I had no clue what it was about as I had not even received my order yet. It was to say 2 of the 5 dresses I had consumed were out of stock ( why allow me to get to the checkout with them then?! It's called stock control!). I actually did not end up keeping any of the other dresses as the ones I wanted most never came. I sent my returns on a Monday and it is now the following Monday and still have not received any confirmation of return. I understand it says in their returns policy that it can take up to 21 days to process, but even a confirmation email to say they have received it and that it will be processed would be some sort of comfort in knowing it hasn't got lost in the post! Maybe they should take some tips from asos, who I ordered with the same day, received my order the next day and received a confirmation of return the day after I returned them with my refund!! No positive comments to follow!

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 01/05/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help.

If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.

Kind Regards,