Customer Service? Where?!

wimbco's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Customer Service? Where?! ”

Written on: 22/11/2011 by wimbco (1 review written)

One tip for all! if you are returning items to Boohoo! dont! you're better off selling them on ebay because you will never get your money back! i returned £60 worth of items over 2 weeks ago, didnt process the return online till 5 days later as had not had to do this before, then emailed them to tell them that i had returned the items but didnt put the return number on the parcel although i did include my name, order number and costumer reference number. I still have not received a response via email from bohoo despite 4x emails since last Monday - I am unsure where to go from here! I guess i have kissed my £60 goodbye! shocking!

• lots over £140 worth

Visit boohoo.com

Guest's Response to wimbco's Review

Written on: 25/11/2011

They are unbelievable!!
I returned something in August and am still waiting for a refund.
In addition I didn't receive an item and have asked for a refund/replacement, but to no avail.
I have to e-mail them on a daily basis as they have rather cleverly discontinued the use of their phone number - not surprising considering the amount of angry customers they must have.
I have threatened them with legal action today and if I don't hear back from them within 24 hours I will do all I can to make sure everyone knows what an utter disgrace they are.

boohoo.com