LisaA16

lmetcalf's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“LisaA16”

Written on: 18/11/2011 by lmetcalf (1 review written)

I purchased 2 dress's for a night out and paid for next day delivery. Nothing arrived the next day and everytime I tracked the parcel it said IN TRANSIT. No parcel has turned up no response from their CR*P customer service team as they have no phone number, now we know why they have no phone number as they pi*s so many people off, I have told all my friends and work colleagues who will never be buying from Boohoo, they are so unreliable its quite unbeleivable that this is how they treat their customers, Im so angry about it!! I have asked for a full refund but again no reply yet! TYPICAL. So visit the website if you like being robbed of your money and never receive your clothes as this is exactly what they are theives!

• Never received

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo_Help's Response to lmetcalf's Review

Written on: 18/11/2011

Good morning,

My name is Hayley, I am part of the Customer Services team at boohoo.com. I am sorry to hear of your problems with this order. We are receiving a high number of e-mails at this busy time of year - we are working hard to catch up asap.

I am happy to say we are providing instant working hours response via our Facebook page at boohoo.com Official and Twitter @boohoo_cshelp, please visit one of these sites and we can resolve your query asap.

My apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Hayley