Disgraceful. Late. Unkept consumer promises

Katlynah's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Disgraceful. Late. Unkept consumer promises”

Written on: 14/11/2011 by Katlynah (1 review written)

Clothes are nice. Although I splashed out for a next day delivery as I needed the clothes urgently for an Interview. The clothes never came the next day and no one in the customer services where replying even thought they said "shortly" disgraceful servicing. I'm still waiting for my clothes and hopeful some money back at least. Don't shop with ever again they waste your time and take your money with no care what happens to the clothes after they have your money. Although I do like the clothes I also like to RECIEVE THEM when I ask for BEXT DAY which boohoo "Guarentee"
Take your customer else where you will RECIEVE your purchase ON TIME and in GOOD XONDITION.

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo_Help's Response to Katlynah's Review

Written on: 18/11/2011

Good morning,

My name is Hayley, I am part of the Customer Services team at boohoo.com.

My apologies for the inconvenience caused to you regarding this order.

We are very busy with e-mails at this time of year and we are working hard to catch up as quickly and efficiently as possible. I am happy to say we are providing instant working hours response via Facebook at boohoo.com Official and Twitter @boohoo_cshelp.

You will of course be entitled to a postage refund for this order.

Please contact us via the above networks with your order number and we can resolve this for you asap.

Kind Regards