Terrible customer service, never will i buy from them again.

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Terrible customer service, never will i buy from them...”

Written on: 03/11/2011

This is the first time i have brought from boohoo. I brought 3 items of clothing from boohoo, which arrived a little late.

I sent the items back because they didn't fit, i sent them back via the post office with proof of postage. I emailed them a week later to see if they received the return, i heard nothing. Their automated message says they will contact you within the next working day, this is not the case. So i wrote to them again asking, then again and again. No reply!! Eventually 3 weeks later they emailed me a blank message. Then i finally got a proper response, they finally received my items and would refund me soon, the return email clearly says they will refund £70. I paid through paypal and they have partially refunded me the amount of £68, i know it's only £2 short but that is my money that they owe me. It is not a deduction for postage because the postage was free on my first order. So i emailed to find out why they haven't given me my full refund which i am owed and they have no right not to deduct £2. Guess what.... No reply. No telephone number. Boohoo are a joke.
Do not buy from them.