No Customer Service

EmMcD26's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“No Customer Service”

Written on: 26/10/2011 by EmMcD26 (1 review written)

I've ordered from Boo Hoo on a few occassions, and have never had any problems before. The clothes aren't the best quality but you pay for what you get for. However, on this occassion I have totally been put off using them again. Having spent £100 on the webiste and my order status being changed to 'dispatched' two weeks ago, I am still waiting to receive my items or hear anything back from thier customer service team.
I have emailed thier customer services address three times and as other users have also found, i've had no responce other than the automatic one telling me someone will be in touch in 24 hours (which is not the case).
I work in customer services myself and am appalled at this failure to commincate with customers. It's tantamount to theft - taking £100 from me when I have received nothing and then refusing to communicate with me. I've had better experiences on ebay, and would expect better of an established company.
They need to buck thier ideas up and put some proper systems and proccedures in place for customer issues, other wise they'll find many other customers like me who won't be returning.

Oh, and 'Hayley' the 'Social Media Advisor' - Maybe you should stop giving the same response to all your angry customers and actually advise your company to start investing in customer service. The lack of communication means people feel forced to turn to websites like this which is massivley damaging for your reputation. I await the same response from you that you have given to everyone else.

• Various - £100

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo_Help's Response to EmMcD26's Review

Written on: 27/10/2011

Good morning,

Thank you for your comments, all feedback is much appreciated.

My name is Hayley and I am the Social Media Advisor for boohoo.com as you have seen in other posts. I must stress I take each post into consideration and offer the appropriate advice for each individual case. As I have said in previous posts we are constantly working to improve our Customer Services with new channels of communication such as our brand new Customer Services facebook and twitter pages. In addition to this we have launched a brand new Customer Services blog where you can find detailed information about our services. In the last 2 weeks we have received a huge amount of e-mails which we are working hard to answer, this has caused a delay in our response. At this busy time I would advise that you contact us via the new channels with your query and order number in order to receive instant working hours response. We can look into your order, track your parcel and contact the courier if necessary. I would like to take this opportunity to stress that we have many happy customers at boohoo.com and when, on occassion, things do go wrong we try our very best to rectify them as quickly and efficiently as possible.

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. I look forward to hearing from you : )

Hayley