I will never use this site again!

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“I will never use this site again!”

Written on: 21/09/2011

I received some extremely poor quality items 3 weeks ago and quickly returned them the next day using the service provided.

Firstly you have to pay a £2 'restocking fee' unless you send a letter 'cancelling your contract' which seems utterly ridiculous to me and an easy way to make £2 off each of the MANY returns they must get when the clothes are so bad.

Secondly I have still not received email confirmation that my items have arrived back with them and consequently no refund either.

Despite contacting customer services a number of times, as surely if they haven't arrived by now they never will, they are flatly refusing to do ANYTHING at all until 21 days have passed. They will not even explain to me what the process will be if (after tomorrow) they finally confirm what is obvious to me - the items are lost! I dread to think what I will have to go through next to attempt to get my money back as they do not make it in any way easy for you.

I wish I had read the reviews before I ever went near the site, I will never be using them again and advising my friends to avoid like the plague.

• Skirt and dress £33.00 total

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo_Help's Comment

Written on: 13/10/2011

Dear customer,

My name is Hayley I work for boohoo customer services and I am very sorry to hear of the poor service you have received. We try our best to ensure each customer has an excellent shopping experience. I will be reporting this incident to ensure it does not happen again.

The £2 re-stocking fee is simply an admin fee for returned items. This is in place as the items have to be re-advertised online and processed back into our warehouse.

Please allow 21 working days for the refund to be processed and credited to your account.

Once again please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact our customer services team at customerservices@boohoo.com.

x