Boohoo non-existent delivery service

donnagreening's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Boohoo non-existent delivery service”

Written on: 10/09/2011 by donnagreening (2 reviews written)

I placed my order with Boohoo on Thursday evening and paid the princely sum of £6.99 for a special delivery on Saturday. This was due to it being too late for a Friday delivery. I needed the order by Saturday at the latest for a 70s fancy dress party I was attending.

I received an email from Boohoo on Friday evening stating that my order had been dispatched. On Saturday, I attempted to track my order (this is an option available on orders after 22nd August apparently). On the Boohoo website it said it was still awaiting dispatch and on the courier site it did not recognise my order number or postcode. Obviously not marrying up to the email I had received the evening before.

It is now 16:40 and the clothes from Boohoo haven't arrived and I haven't received a reply to my email asking where my order was.

So I have wasted a day waiting in for a delivery that was never going to come and I could have used my day to shop on the High St. for an alternative costume.

I am disgusted with their Saturday, over priced, delivery service!

• £177

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo_Help's Response to donnagreening's Review

Written on: 25/10/2011

Hi there my name is Hayley, I am the Social Media Advisor for Customer Services. I am sorry to hear you have had a poor experience using the Saturday delivery service. Please confirm whether you have now received your parcel? Please note all delivery can take place between 7am-9pm. The Saturday delivery charge is slightly more as it is more expensive to use a courier company at the weekends. For instant working hours response please follow us on twitter at boohoo_cshelp or on facebook at boohoo.com official page. For more lengthy enquiries please contact our Customer Services team at customersevices@boohoo.com. FAQs are now available on our brand new Cusomter Services blog at http://boohoohelp.tumblr.com/.

Best wishes