dont bother!

mrs_d's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“dont bother!”

Written on: 22/06/2011 by mrs_d (1 review written)

What attracted me to boohoo was the cheap prices, you can pick up something from boohoo for half the price it is on the high street. In total ive made 5 seperate orders, giving them the benefit of the doubt each time as i know that these places cant always be perfect.

Im now at my wits end, the sizing is completely messed up, you order the same size each time and they are either massive or too small. I get that different brands size differentely, buy on my last order i was sent a dress with one size on the inner lable and a completely different size on the tag?? And what do you know...the sizing was completely out.

I've had orders in the past which completely differ from the picture, ok so not everything can be an exact match but Im talking so poor quality my 3 year old could have made it - they say you get what you pay for, but seriously who wants to buy tat - if i wanted that I would have gone to a charity shop and still probably got it for cheaper.

I dreaded sending my last order back as refunds are meant to be within 21 days as stated on the website, 4 weeks later and im still waiting. I can never get through to anyone on the phones - must be clogged up with other people complaining. Not ideal if you are buying an outfit for an ocassion - thinking you would have time to return it and receive a refund so you could buy one elsewhere is out of the question unless you order at least 2 months before your event.

All in all, ive given them a 2 star rather than one, as there has been one time i was happy with my purchase. But I definately will not buy anything else, its not worth the hassle.

• clothing

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo_Help's Response to mrs_d's Review

Written on: 25/10/2011

Hi there my name is Hayley, I am the Social Media Advisor at boohoo.com. Firstly please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. I understand your frustration. I must stress this is a very unusual occurence, we try our very best at boohoo to provide excellent Customer Services and we have many happy customers. I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you about some of the new developments we've had in our services. We have become an e-mail only contact centre which means we are responding to our customers within 24 hours. We have launched our very own boohoo help facebook page which links to the main boohoo page and is used only for enquiries. We have also launched our @boohoo_cshelp twitter page which provides instant working hours response. FAQs can now also be found on our brand new Customer Services blog at http://boohoohelp.tumblr.com/

Once again please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Best wishes