Avoid!!! Unreliable & lack of customer service

Guest's review of Bonprix

“Avoid!!! Unreliable and lack of customer service”

Written on: 08/08/2013

I ordered from this company 6 weeks in advance of a holiday to ensure I would receive the order in time. Only part of my order was received, I then chased them for a few weeks with no response to find out where they had sent the rest of it hoping to resolve for my holiday.

I still don't know where it was sent, only that it was returned to them undelivered and rather than calling or emailing me (they had both contact details) to discuss, they just cancelled the order.

Unreliable and bad service. Try somewhere else.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Charliehill's Comment

Written on: 19/09/2013

i ordered a dress last year that to be honest I loved, and that is the only reason why I put up with the stupidity of their delivery terms it took over 2 weeks to finally get the dress, they only deliver to your home address, however i have steeled mysef to oreder another dress again because i loved the dress so much and needed it for this weekend however , i though was being cute this time and said my work address was my home address the card payment went through, however it only left germany ( Weds) last night and so it wont be here for Friday, I spoke to their CS and just got more and more company BS, so i had to look for an alternative that could be delivered in 24 hours, so you can guess how annoyed i was when I found the exact same dress on the Freemans site, who incidentally own Bon Prix, for £4.50 they do next day delivery, my advise is to avoid BP at any cost, and if you do see something on their site check to see it it is on Freemans they charge the same and you can get next day, all that remains to be seen is if it arrives tomorrow, if it doesn't you will hear the screams from here.

Dicharlton's Comment

Written on: 09/10/2013

I am still waiting two weeks later for my order and have just been informed via the tracking page that it was delivered!!! As it was alleged to have been delivered at a time we would have seen a delivery van/car and not failed to hear the knock on the door in the same room I can only assume the delivery man is either wearing it or has eaten it as the parcel has disappeared off the face of the planet Earth. I have just telephoned Bon Prix and been asked if it has been "thrown" over the garden gate. Err no as the rear access of all the properties is gated and locked for security and then he would have to have Olympian skills to caterpult the parcel over a six foot plus fencing! Good job non breakables! Quite simply they are LYING - it has NOT been delivered to me or our neighbours. An investigation has now been opened but in the meantime I still haven't got my goods what I particularly wanted for my holiday what I will no doubt be charged for! Really really irate - employ honest delivery couriers!

Dicharlton's Comment

Written on: 10/10/2013

Parcel turned up today after all. Would improve security considerably if the parcel had been signed for. Have to say in all fairness that when I opened the parcel the items of clothing were very good quality, fitted correctly and were folded exceptionally well instead of the usual crumpled offerings. Apart from the delivery "blip" I was really pleased with the goods.