TOO STRESSFUL

zygma's review of Bonprix

“TOO STRESSFUL”

Written on: 18/06/2013 by zygma (3 reviews written)

Bon Prix have sent me a wrong item THREE times. I really liked the dress so I kept ordering it. The first time a totally different dress arrived, the second time it was two sizes too small and pattern in different places which seemed weird. Bon Prix had the gall not to refund the initial postage! The third time I think they sent the second dress again because the problems were the same. And - surprise surprise - no return postage label!
I've emailed them six or seven times. No reply.
Their number is a premium one.
I will be suing them for that postage and my time spent on emailing and trips to the post office if they do not fully refund an order/postage.

• Floral dress £18

Anniebaker's Response to zygma's Review

Written on: 21/06/2013

You should send them a letter recorded delivery telling them the problem and that you will be taking legal action if they are not sorted out asap.
I did this and within a week received all my refunds and missing items. They know the law and a recorded letter puts them in a legally vulnerable position - so I recommend this to anyone dealing with this dreadful company.

Zygma's reply to Anniebaker's Comment

Written on: 21/06/2013

Thanks but I've emailed again and this time they miraculously 'received it', unlike the previous times (apparently) and said they'd processed a refund. Never buying anything from them again.