Poor Customer Service

Guest's review of Bonprix

“Poor Customer Service”

Written on: 23/11/2012

I ordered 4 items to attend a wedding. I ordered in plenty of time as I was going away and needed to make sure I had it before I left.

Bon prix say - We aim to deliver within 6 calendar days from receipt of order. Please allow up to 15 days before raising a loss enquiry. On occasions there may be a minimal delay due to the fact that our products are dispatched from Europe.

What they really mean is, they get everything from Germany which is shipped by Hermes and until that's received in the UK, they have no information and no control over the arrival of your order!

My account stated that it would be delivered via Hermes within 72 hours, but that just updated daily! When I contacted Bon Prix, they could not give me any information and although their site told me it had been dispatched, this was actually not the case, but a glitch in the system!

The site tells you that you can track your order 24hours a day but you can't really! You can only track your item once it's been received in the UK.

The agent told me that I probably wouldn't receive my parcel in time even though I had allowed plenty of time. I am none the wiser as to whether my items will ever turn up or in time and neither were they!

I would not use this company if I was purchasing something for a special timed occasion.

• Dresses £108