Delayed Delivery & Poor Customer Service

terrydavis's review of Boden www.boden.co.uk

“Delayed Delivery and Poor Customer Service”

Written on: 07/10/2013 by terrydavis (1 review written)

I ordered a coat showing a one week waiting time, as a birthday gift. When it didn't arrive I phoned Boden and was told it would be delivered within about 3 days. It did not arrive. I phoned again and was told by a different operator that she did not know where the coat was but thought it might be in final inspection and would be delivered soon. It did not arrive.

I emailed Boden Customer Services (a misnomer if ever there was one) and received a reply from James Malyon saying that he would contact their Merchandising Department and would let me know a delivery date. Seven (yes, 7) days later I am still waiting for an answer,

The birthday in question has now passed.

I shall never order from Boden again - it is no wonder that their business is in trouble.

• Coat - £170

• Still waiting

Terrydavis's Response to terrydavis's Review

Written on: 07/10/2013

Further to my review above. I have just been informed by Boden Customer Services that the coat will be delivered by 14th October and I have been given a £15 discount, so well done, Boden, finally.