Disappointing Customer Service

Delboy2005's review of Blacks www.blacks.co.uk

“Disappointing Customer Service”

Written on: 18/04/2014 by Delboy2005 (1 review written)

I bought a Berghaus 3 in 1 jacket with fleece from Blacks Leisure in Leeds for £190. Everything was fine until my wife washed the fleece & it shrunk so much I have not been able wear it since. I took the fleece back to Blacks Leisure in sheffield who then sent it off to their head office ( JD Sports PLC ) for checking. After about 2 weeks I received the fleece back with a standard letter saying the goods had been examined by our inspections department who confirmed there was no manufacturers fault. As a result of this they could not replace or provide a credit note. I cannot understand this as the fleece is fully washable and was washed as per the manufacturers instructions. I would never buy another Berghaus fleece or jacket from Blacks Leisure again. If you pay top money for things you expect quality. I am very disappointed. I am now about to submit a complaint to Berghaus direct as I am sure this is not the service they would expect from one of their suppliers.

• Goods purchased & cost