I would Give Blacks No Stars If The Review Centre Allowed Me

GlennP50's review of Blacks www.blacks.co.uk

“I would Give Blacks No Stars If The Review Centre...”

Written on: 12/09/2012 by GlennP50 (1 review written)

i contacted Blacks three months ago with a faulty shoes that I purchased at one of their stores. Their management team was useless in dealing with the problem and I had to contact the manufacturer directly who almost imediately agreed a replacement with Blacks when they looked at the photos that I sent to them. I am still waiting for the replacements. I have lost all faith in Blacks.

Dear Ken Reeve, MD of Blacks,

You have been in the job now as long as I have been trying to resolve this issue with my faulty shoes. Some of your management team are letting you down and your customer care stinks. Now that you have had time to assess who the bull shiters are in your management team and which ones have been promoted well beyond their capabilities, it's time to 'take the bull by the horns'. Urgent action is needed.

This is directly effecting your business. I am sure that I am not the first to complain.

It looks like I will be buying all of my outdoor kit in future from your direct competitors (Cotswold) and the many good independent retailers out their who offer great customer care instore, online and quickly resolve problems when kit occasionally fails due to manufacturer defects.

• shoes £75