I love Belle Lingerie !!!

Natbag's review of Belle Lingerie - www.belle-lingerie.co.uk

“I love Belle Lingerie !!!”

Written on: 19/07/2014 by Natbag (1 review written)

I've just ordered from Belle Lingerie and I am extremely satisfied! The staff at Belle Lingerie were really pleasant and helped me to convert into a UK size, from which I could place an order. The sizes, the colours, all matched my expectations! I am very impressed with the bras, what quality! Breasts are very well maintained, which provides a comfortable chest. In addition, the prices are very affordable and I would say that it is a lot cheaper than if I was to purchase the lingerie in France!

There is a wide range of underwear, colours, designs and sizes to suit everyone!

My order arrived in less than a week and for each transaction, I received an email to confirm my order. You can find Belle Lingerie via social networks, such as Facebook, twitter etc and Their website is very well organised, therefore there is no need to trail through all the brands to find exactly what you want!
So... DO NOT HESITATE to order from Belle Lingerie !

• Goods purchased & cost