Amazing customer service, very helpful!

Mueller315's review of Belle Lingerie - www.belle-lingerie.co.uk

“Amazing customer service, very helpful!”

Written on: 04/07/2014 by Mueller315 (1 review written)

I placed my first ever order, for 3 bras, from Belle Lingerie recently. My order was processed fast, with only one small incident - one of the bras was mislabeled so they didn't have the size I requested, but they offered me a replacement or a refund, so there was no problem afterwards; these things happen. The other two items were shipped on time nevertheless and arrived to my address very quickly; I was expecting them a week later in fact so I was very pleasantly surprised!
Unfortunately I had to return both items because they didn't fit me quite right - I'm one of those women who's been wearing the wrong bra size all my life and since I've been blessed with quite a big "fortune", I'm still trying to figure out what my proper size is; it can be tricky, especially if your local stores have very limited to non-existent stocks of bigger sizes...
There was a great deal of writing back and forth with Customer Service but they did their best to help me out, always prompt, polite and pleasant!
I'm extremely satisfied with their service, and their prices are amazing, and as soon as I figure out my size, I will definitely order from them again!

• Three high quality bras for under 20 pounds each!

Visit belle-lingerie.co.uk