Never Received Product

Guest's review of BMV Bespoke Tailors - www.bmvbespoketailors.com

“Never Received Product”

Written on: 02/09/2014

Purchased four tailored shirts from Bespoke back in May 16, 2014. They send out one shirt after three weeks to confirm fitting. The shirt was too tight in the arms and chest area so I made an appointment to have them re-measure when they came back into town. Once the re-measuring was finalized they sent out the four shirts after a few weeks. The shirts were sent out in July 2014 from their designated courier, DHL Express. DHL lost the package...no problem, it happens. DHL declared the package lost on Aug 2, 2014 and has been trying to contact Bespoke to see if they will be refunding me or sending out new shirts. After several follow-ups from DHL and myself, Bespoke has yet to respond. They have taken my money back in May 2014 and is reluctant to work out anything with DHL or myself. At the end of the day, it is the customer that is out of pocket with no product to show for (in this case, me).

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Vsbal's Comment

Written on: 09/10/2014

Please tell us your order number and I will make sure that you receive whatever you paid for. Alternatively you can send the email to us with your order number and we will take the necessary steps.