They are genuinely "TAILORS" not sales like others

roduffy's review of BMV Bespoke Tailors - www.bmvbespoketailors.com

“They are genuinely "TAILORS" not sales like others”

Written on: 23/08/2013 by roduffy (1 review written)

I live calgary and was a previous customer of Maxwell and was buying from them from last 5 years but there quality of service and garments is going down every year. I was seeing BMV BESPOKE advertisements from quite sometime and decided to try them last time they were here. When I reached at one of there venues, I found out there set up is totally different and they give one on one service not like the other company. They discussed everything in great details with me, asked about my likes dislikes, how I want my suit. The whole session took about 20 minutes. After that they started showing me fabrics, I told them frankly that I want to start with something basic because I never tried you before and they were fine with that. I bought one above there basic package of $950 which was a decent fabric. I received my first parcel in 20 days and I tried the suit, it was just perfect. I am very happy with the service, quality of product and I am planning to go back when they are next back here and buy some good suits in a better quality. Guys great job, I love the suit.

• 1 suit, 1 blazer, 1 trouser, 2 shirts