Ladies, these guys at BMV Bespoke are really professional.

AdelaideGirl's review of BMV Bespoke Tailors - www.bmvbespoketailors.com

“Ladies, these guys at BMV Bespoke are really professional.”

Written on: 21/01/2013 by AdelaideGirl (1 review written)

This was my first time using BMV Bespoke tailors. Though not my first time using bespoke tailors in Hong Kong and in Australia.
I was delighted with the very courteous professional service I received in Adelaide. It was a pleasure to deal with a tailor rather than a salesman.

It was obvious that the gentleman knew and understood tailoring and he was aware from the start that I had very specific requirements. He went the extra mile as far as I am concerned.
His focus was on ensuring that I received exactly what I wanted.
And yes, I know I am picky and specific about style, fabric, colour and finish. I want quality feminine fabrics and styles.

The tailor's assistant was as immaculately well presented as the tailor (both wearing BMV Bespoke suits) and this assistant was very courteous too.
When I received my two linen blazers, and my soft summer silk jacket I checked the finish and it was perfect.

If you need really good tailoring to a very high standard then this company is for you.
And they understood that I wanted jackets that were tailored to suit a feminine design and shape. They also provided a very turnaround time and Fast delivery. I mean really fast. With no compromise as far as Quality.
Please commend the tailors in HongKong too. Very very Happy thank you

• Goods purchased & cost

Ferne's Response to AdelaideGirl's Review

Written on: 27/06/2013

I agree. They were wonderful. WHEN are they coming back to Australia, that's all I want to know