5 star service in a 5 star environemnt with a 5 star deliver

Guest's review of BMV Bespoke Tailors - www.bmvbespoketailors.com

“5 star service in a 5 star environemnt with a 5 star...”

Written on: 06/12/2012

Could not really be 100% sure if I would actually get a delivery but these guys and setting look pretty right so I went ahead with a modest order. Guess I was half betting the delivery would drag on if it came at all. And it took less than the time I was promised. It fits nearly perfect, minus the shirt collar being a bit tight. Trust it would get fixed somehow and the second pair would be right. Everything else seems good though I have not had it pressed and see "the final" result which should be better than the status they look now. I would definite be a return customer and tell all my business contacts.

• Good

Stevengriffiths's Comment

Written on: 02/01/2013

I ordered my 3 suits, sports coat and 4 shirts in Adelaide, South Australia, and while having some reservations about commiting to such a large order I have been nothing but impressed by BMV Bespoke Tailors. The first suit and a shirt arrived in 2 weeks, fitted perfectly and upon confirming the order the remaining clothes arrived within another 3 weeks. Exceptional service and a company I will certainly use again.