Great fit & good quality

sheanpollock's review of BMV Bespoke Tailors - www.bmvbespoketailors.com

“Great fit and good quality”

Written on: 26/09/2012 by sheanpollock (1 review written)

I usually wear suits off the rack and they always fit alright but I was looking for something which will look extra ordinary. When I saw bmv bespoke tailor's add in fin review it sounds like it. I booked an appointment online which was very easy. I was little hesitant when I reached there but as soon william started talking to me, it seems like he know exactly what I want. He showed me all different fabrics and I choose the one with wool and cashmere. Then he took my precise measurements and also took my photos. Then we started disscussing about my body shape and what style will look good on me and william gave me alot of different suggestion because initially I wanted a centre vent but he told me that if I wear centre vent with a fitted suit then it won't look as sharp. He took almost 40 minutes before he is finished and told me that the suit will arrive by courier. After 4 weeks I received the suit and it was great, not even single adjustments were required. I think they are quick and on the spot. I recommend everybody to go see these guys.

• 2 suits $1200