Professional Tailors & Service

andrewhiggins's review of BMV Bespoke Tailors - www.bmvbespoketailors.com

“Professional Tailors and Service”

Written on: 10/04/2012 by andrewhiggins (1 review written)

I must share this with you all, just like you or anyone else, I have heard many tailors coming to Toronto and other cities but never too sure to try them or not. Actually I needed a Tuxedo for an occasion and was going to rent it, I checked few places in Toronto and didn’t believe how expensive they were to rent, starting from CA$400 and up, which also has to be adjusted to my size and made me think twice.

Few days later I saw an advert of BMV Bespoke Tailors in Toronto Star that they are coming to Toronto City in Feb and they had a special package for CA$650 which caught my eye and I went and give them try.

I went to the Park Hyatt in the City and met William, very professionally dressed and the experience was great, there they had thousands of material samples to choose from and I end up paying CA$1000 for a Tuxedo, 1 Jacket, 1 Trousers and 2 Shirts (package did not have Tuxedo was for a normal Suit), price is also depending on the quality of material you choose.

Just before Easter Holidays I received a Tuxedo and 2 shirts, which they told me that they will send it within 4-6 weeks and I have to try and confirm the fit, so that they can send me the rest. It came in a box, packed nicely, I tried it on and it fitted very well, one small adjustment required (Sleeves were a bit long by ½ inch as I like showing the shirt Cuffs). E-mailed them for the small change to be done on rest of my order and they confirmed that rest of my order will be finished accordingly and will send it to me within 2 weeks and which they also assure me that if there is any other adjustments required, I can go and see them when they are in town in their upcoming tour from 17th April.

I will definitely recommend these guys to anyone I know as I am really satisfied with their service and product and will use them as my personal tailors for future.

Andrew Higgins (Toronto)