Amazing instore customer service now available on the web

From 1 review

Guest's review of Angela Beer - www.angelabeer.com

“Amazing instore customer service now available on the web”

Written on: 24/05/2013

Angela Beer's customer service instore has always been exceptional, I've never known a boutique like it. The passion they have for their labels (ask them about Marc Cain and they will positively gush), and their attention to detail has transitioned perfectly through to the web.

Each item is lovingly wrapped often including the season's lookbook or style overview, it makes every delivery special and when it comes to gifts that makes all the difference.

I can't recommend them highly enough, they are a wonderful shop and I can't wait to hear what other people think. This level of service is a shock to the system.

• Goods purchased & cost

Angelabeerfashions's Comment

Written on: 21/08/2013

Thank you so much for such an impressive review. We have always prided on our service and believe that this is the most important part of any shopping experience. Yes, we do love Marc Cain and we think it is one of fashions best kept secrets !! Once you have purchased and worn Marc Cain you really don't want to buy anything else. I do hope that you continue to enjoy our website and our store and look forward to helping you in any way that we can.
With all best wishes fro the Angela Beer team.