Fraudulent service, don't buy online.

Anna_chet's review of American Apparel Store - www.americanapparelstore.com

“Fraudulent service, don't buy online.”

Written on: 12/02/2014 by Anna_chet (1 review written)

I love American Apparel. Their jeans fit like a dream, but, the fact you can get all their stuff delivered to your door, definitely sounded too good to be true. I ordered two pairs of easy jeans, which came to exactly £132, which, i evaluated as being worth it-since i love the pair i own already. However, when i went to purchase them online, i was halted by a notification on the page stating that, 'your order cannot be processed.' i perceived this as being a floor in their computing system, as i had both the money, and a working card to afford this order. I tried again, and again, but received the same notification. I eventually gave up, realising that it just wasn't working. A few days later i received a call, followed by a letter, from my bank. They stated that there has been 'unusual activity' on my card. I realised, with a little information from my bank, that they were all purchases off americanapparel.com. I'd been charged three times for my 'failed' payment, which resulted in me paying out a total of £392 along with random and unnecessary charges of £1 from american apparel in-between. I checked my email, but there is no record of any email saying 'we have received your order' ,or, 'your order is on its way' since contacting the company, i have received no response and no refund, leaving a big sum of £395 (including the £1 charges) from my account. I have, longer than a week onwards, received nothing from american apparel
I suggest that if you want to buy from here, buy from their shops, NOT ONLINE, it's not worth the risk, nor the burden-horrible company.

• £132

• Still waiting

Jasfadxo's Response to Anna_chet's Review

Written on: 16/03/2014

did your order say `your order cannot be processed` or `your card cannot be authorized` ?
I just tried multiple times to order and it said `your card cannot be authorized` and now I am afraid the same thing will happen to me. Please write back!