Do not order from them

CSLH's review of American Apparel Store - www.americanapparelstore.com

“Do not order from them”

Written on: 01/06/2013 by CSLH (1 review written)

I ordered some thigh high socks from AA when they had the 30% off sale. After my order arrived, I received an email from someone called James on the 1st May telling me that one of the colours had ordered had sold out and he gave me the option of a replacement or a refund. I replied to the email on the 5th if May staying that I would like to get a refund. Since then I have not had any reply from AA despite sending several emails, submitting an online enquiry and messaging them on their Facebook. And now after sending my latest email, nearly a month later, I get an automated reply from James staring that he no longer works at American apparel and that I should direct my enquiries to another guy who I assume is his successor. Whatever happened to customer service and handing overcurrent issues to the next person? I just want my money back and am sick of dealing with this crappy company.

• Goods purchased & cost