Disappointed with this over-priced, arrogant company.

Guest's review of American Apparel Store - www.americanapparelstore.com

“Disappointed with this over-priced, arrogant company.”

Written on: 28/01/2013

Ordered over £100 worth of clothes as there was 30% off, wouldn't normally as it is extremely over-priced.

For a start it took about 2 weeks for some of the clothes to arrive and they had sent me two of the same item. And they had forgotten to send me a pair of Easy Jeans costing £64. The clothes were creased and shoved in small bags.

Rang customer services who put me on hold for a long time, and when I finally got through to someone they were very rude, sarcastic and arrogant. They refused to send the jeans until they recieved the extra skirt they had sent me, I refused as it would have meant me going out of my way and having to pay extra for postage. I was getting impatient and angry so they finally agreed to send the jeans; they said they would send me an email when they have dispatched them, however I still haven't recieved an email.

Absolutely disgusting delivery and customer service. Very disorganised. Clothes are way over-riced for what they are, certainly will not be ordering from them agian.

• Goods purchased & cost