LOST MY ORDER - TERRIBLE SERVICE

Guest's review of American Apparel Store - www.americanapparelstore.com

“LOST MY ORDER - TERRIBLE SERVICE ”

Written on: 26/11/2012

I ordered this jacket on October 8th. Today is November 25th and I still have NOT received this jacket. It has been nearly two months now. Let me describe how BEYOND TERRIBLE their service is:

First, they lost my shipment. It wasn't until I followed up a week and a half later that I found out and that is when they ordered a replacement shipment. Otherwise I would have never received my shipment. When I finally did receive my shipment a month later, it was the wrong item. I had to ship the item back to their factory (you cannot take online orders to return in stores). I have called to find out what the status of my order is and it is still "processing in returns." I have not been refunded my money, nor have they sent out the replacement yet, even though they received the jacket I mailed back two weeks ago now. Nearly TWO MONTHS LATER AND I AM STILL WAITING TO RECEIVE MY JACKET. DISGUSTING CUSTOMER SERVICE, BAD POLICIES, UNORGANIZED PROCESSING INFORMATION, ETC. I will NEVER order from American Apparel again and DO NOT recommend other to order from them.

• Goods purchased & cost