Order from American Apparel still hasn't arrived

Guest's review of American Apparel Store - www.americanapparelstore.com

“Order from American Apparel still hasn't arrived”

Written on: 06/08/2012

I bought two items off of the UK American Apparel site and was notified that it had shipped the same day. The estimated delivery they give is a week from when it was shipped; it has been 10 days and i've yet to receive anything. I have tried emailing their customer service but no one seems to bother to reply. I once ordered a headband and it took 2 weeks to arrive, at this time I also emailed American Apparel- but no reply! Even after I got the headband, no one bothered to reply to my email. The delivery service they used is 'tracked' however they do not actually give the customers their tracking numbers. I think the slow, poor delivery service maybe due to the fact that they use HDNL/YODEL to deliver the goods (who have a history of fraudulent and failed deliveries). American Apparel need to change their courier and get someone to actually answer the phone calls and emails! Terrible customer service, avoid buying things online if possible.

• American Apparel denim shorts £52, American Apparel T-shirt £18