NEVER got my order. Do NOT order from American Apparel.

Ericatwin's review of American Apparel Store - www.americanapparelstore.com

“NEVER got my order. Do NOT order from American Apparel.”

Written on: 18/07/2012 by Ericatwin (1 review written)

I placed an online order 2 weeks ago with them. I tracked my order, and on the day it was Supposed to arrive, I instead recieved someone else's order. I got their shirt, their invoice, everything. I had ordered 3 bra's. It was a $56 order. I e-mailed and called that day and let them know of the problem. They told me that because the other peson's order number was so close to my order number, they must've gotten confused. They said they would overnight my order to me, and that it would take 2 days tops for me to receive it. That was on a Monday, and they promised me I'd get my order Wednesday at the latest. So, the Following Monday I Still don't have my order. I called again, and this time they told me that they had Cancelled my second order because there was still a chance that I might receive the First order. I told them about my previous conversation with them and how they'd confirmed with me that the other person Did receive my order. So No, it was not on it's way to me. It's sitting at someone else's house. So...they supposedly are once again sending it to me. It should take 2 days tops, they say. So at the latest, I should get it tomorrow...but I am losing hope. It seems that no one I speak to Really cares. I gave them my money...now I'm just waiting forever for the actual product. DON'T ORDER FROM THEM. I WILL DEFINITELY NEVER MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN.

• bra's $56