Blue Plate Dresses

ecoHeartist's review of Alight Plus Size Clothing - www.alight.com

“Blue Plate Dresses”

Written on: 08/02/2014 by ecoHeartist (1 review written)

I absolutely love the Blue Plate dresses that Alight carries! They fit beautifully, are extremely well sewn, and are very flattering to wear. I get complements on them every time I wear one.
They wash well too!

I originally found them listed on onestopplus.com (the website pulls stock from many different plus size clothing distributors). I ordered three Blue Plate dresses from onestop and was extremely happy with the dresses themselves but wasn't as happy with their shipping and customer service. The next time I wanted to order a few Blue Plate dresses and decided to go straight to Alight (which is where onestopplus.com pulls their orders from) and have been much happier with the customer service and with the shipping options.

There was a time that I placed an order for a dress which ended up being out of stock. Rather than simply cancelling the order Alight's customer service dept. actually called me personally to let me know that it was out of stock and to help me pick something else out that might work just as well. In addition to that, they gave me a discount (I can't remember how much of one now) and shipped it for free.
Excellent customer care!

Also, in the comment section (of my most recent order with Alight) I wrote a brief comment about how much I appreciate that they carry Blue Plate clothing because they are such lovely and well made dresses. To my surprise, I received an email a few days later containing a personal note from the president of the company:

" Thank you for your wonderful comments about our site. I am very happy to hear that you love our clothes! Even after 13 years in business, it is still gratifying to receive a comment like this!

Norman Weiss

President "

I am very happy with Blue Plate for making such excellent clothing, and with Alight for carrying Blue Plate and for their excellent shipping and customer care.
Highly recommend them both!

• Various "Blue Plate" Dresses