Good quality, great clothes & excellent service

KatieAMc's review of Alight Plus Size Clothing - www.alight.com

“Good quality, great clothes and excellent service”

Written on: 15/11/2012 by KatieAMc (1 review written)

I was looking for a new online Plus Size clothing site and found a link to this site from another one. The clothing is well priced, and when I received it, it is just lovely. It fits well, and it arrived within 10 days of purchasing it. (I live in Australia - so it had to travel a fair way, so believe me, this is quick!)

I would have given a rating of 4.5 stars if I could, rather than five stars, only because the website is a little hard to navigate, and I would have liked it if there was more information about each of the items for sale (ie measurements, different photos). That said, I bought five items of clothing from them, and there wasn't a single one that I wasn't happy with.

• Great value and great goods

Alight's Response to KatieAMc's Review

Written on: 23/11/2012

Thank you for the comments - we truly appreciate them! We have been in business 14yrs and we pride ourselves in our customer service and products. Your satisfaction is our number one goal. Come visit us again soon.