Exceptional Customer Service

AnnieAZ's review of Alight Plus Size Clothing - www.alight.com

“Exceptional Customer Service”

Written on: 30/08/2012 by AnnieAZ (1 review written)

I am planning my 10 year wedding annv trip to Cancun. I was in dire need of some nice dresses for evening outings. I found Alight and was happy to see that they had several dresses in my price range that I thought were very pretty. Not paying attention and assuming sizes are just like store sizes, I ordered the wrong size and they did not fit. I wanted to return them for a bigger size however, my timeline was very short as my trip is within 7 days, and I knew I probably would not receive the dresses back in time for my trip, even though I sent them back on a 2 day return.

I would like everyone to know that Alight's customer service rep, Stacy, went that extra mile for me. When I sent an email explaining my situation, Stacy called me and told me to reorder, and she would credit my first order completely and that she would credit the ups fee for the new order coming back to me, as she told me to put it on a 2-day delivery back to me. Without her assistance, I would not have my dresses. She took it upon herself go that "extra mile" to please the customer.

Thank you Alight and thank you Stacy, as I know my husband will love the dresses and they are perfect for our romatic anniversary dinner in Cancun!!

• Goods purchased & cost