Never ever again

hisfiance's review of Alight Plus Size Clothing - www.alight.com

“Never ever again”

Written on: 10/07/2012 by hisfiance (1 review written)

I ordered a simple white dress for a party, it was not in stock. They suggested a more expensive option and it arrived looking nothing like the picture online and nowhere near true to size. I returned the dress within days and my refund is taking weeks.

1st they said they didn't receive it
2nd they said the holiday had them behind
3rd their warehouse is in st louis so there's built in inefficiency
4th they don't return shipping costs per their website. But the websites states they do and also states I should have received my refund a week ago

After asking to speak with a supervisor I was placed on hold and now my refund should be received within two days. Who even knows? I'm giving them 3days and then I'm just going to my bank to report them and reverse the payment. Then the BBB and every scam report website I can google.

• Goods purchased & cost

Alight's Response to hisfiance's Review

Written on: 16/07/2012

First we would like to apologize for your inconvenience. If you would please call us or email us your earliest convenience to ensure that this issues has been rectified as we don't know who you are through this review. We have been in business for 13 years and we pride ourselves in excellent customer service. Thank you for shopping with us at alight.com and we look forward to straightening out this issue for you.