I have a secret that I'm willing to share

MaisieRose's review of Alight Plus Size Clothing - www.alight.com

“I have a secret that I'm willing to share”

Written on: 25/05/2012 by MaisieRose (1 review written)

Ok, a few years ago a friend turned me on to Alight. And I have been a happy customer ever since. The BEST sundresses ever in the world! Under 60 bucks? Machine washable. For plus sized but can be tailored if needed for the mini minority? Have I died and gone to heaven?! Usually plus sized dresses are made from nasty cheap polyester/rayon/spandex blends of utter hell that leave you sweaty and there are these bizarro prints that they think make us feel um...I dunno, disco-y? But at Alight there are NORMAL cotton dresses with NORMAL gorgeous prints and flattering cuts that look cute and sexy and not at all like I am on my way to be an extra in a made for TV movie of The Nights at Club 54. I want a sundress that makes me feel like I'm on a picnic and that's what I got at Alight...in three colors!

So I'm letting the cat out of the bag. I won't keep it a secret. Alight ROCKS! And here's another little secret that they won't tell you because they can't just incase there's a problem with the mail or something. When they say that it's going to arrive within 6-9 days...well, it MIGHT take that long. But so far, let's just say that I ordered my dress on Tuesday night and I'm wearing it now in time for the 3 day weekend! If you really need it fast, pay the extra postage. But I'm telling you, they do NOT lag in getting you your sunny fun party dress in time for the sunny fun party.

• Blue Plate sun dress in green and red and working to get the turquoise one.