WORST service in LIFE!

Tamaramadison's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“WORST service in LIFE!”

Written on: 04/07/2014 by Tamaramadison (1 review written)

I placed an order April 30th and waited over 2 months for the order, against my will, and it did not show up. I contacted asos and they told me to keep waiting. I did and again....nothing.

They were now out of stock on two of my items and could only resend one of them. Mind you, when they send you your pkg, ThErEs NO TRACKING INFO!! They don't even know which courier they use to ship to you, even when I told them I'm in Toronto,Ontario, Canada.

They take about a week to get back to me and give me the SAME generic info each time, which is, it was sent to your local postal service, as if there's only one! USELESS! It is now July, and I have yet to receive my original order or replacement order that was sent in the beginning of June, when I was told it would take 8 business days. FALSE! These businesses will not look up your order unless you have a reference or tracking #, none of which ASOS seems to have to give you.
They don't even know the NAME of the courier!

I had an online chat with an employee, who when I asked questions about my order, just stopped responding, which I knew she was doing on purpose to make the chat go inactive and end!

THE WORSE service I have ever received. I will never shop here ever AGAIN!

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to Tamaramadison's Review

Written on: 04/07/2014

Hey, we're so sorry to hear your still waiting for your goods to arrive and for all the problems you've had, we can definitely get this sorted for you. If you could send us a private message with your order number on Facebook or Twitter, we'll get straight on the case for you. ASOS Katie

asos.com