Awful customer service

flokeill's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Awful customer service”

Written on: 10/06/2014 by flokeill (1 review written)

I love ASOS, I shop there all the time and I still will but their customer service is the worst I've ever encountered. When you try to get in contact via email they are adamant that you catagorise your question which, most of the time, ends in them giving you the answer they think you need and not telling you any other contact options. This just leaves you at a dead end.

As for the phone lines, I've never been more frustrated in my life. I've had relatively good experiences with customer service before, but this was something else altogether. If you can manage to find a number to call and you can make your way through the countless automated voice recordings telling you to look on the FAQs then you'll be greeted by repeat after repeat of the most irritating 'soothing' music you'll ever hear. I've been on hold for half an hour now and still, no reply.

All of this just to ask a question about a refund that I couldn't find the answer to anywhere else. Hopeless.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to flokeill's Review

Written on: 10/06/2014

Hey, I'm so sorry to hear you've had some trouble contacting us - we're so busy at the moment and trying our hardest to get back to all our customers as quickly as possible. Have you tried contacting us via our Facebook/Twitter pages? You can drop us a private message on our Facebook, or DM us - our social media advisor's are speedy with their responses and always happy to help. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and we look forward to hearing from you soon and getting your query resolved. ASOS Holly

asos.com