Shoddy service!

ArielRed's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Shoddy service!”

Written on: 08/06/2014 by ArielRed (1 review written)

I ordered a dress for a wedding in plenty of time (a 2 week window). The dress was delivered to a previous address despite the system setting my current address. The delivery was sent back to the depot and I was contacted regarding this by ASOS. Even though there was a delay, at this stage, I was ok about the delay and was told the dress would be with me in the next 4 days. The dress didn't arrive and I emailed ASOS as I could not find a phone number to contact them (elusive, it seems). A generic and non-personalised email was sent stating that I would receive it within 4 days.

I checked the online tracking system and the delivery was signed for 'by customer'. The irony of this was that I did not sign for anything! No delivery note was left to state that the parcel had been left with a neighbour. Again, I contacted ASOS and received a vague email. I have now no idea where the parcel is; I am £70 poorer and had yo go out and purchase another dress as the occasion was this weekend!

Having sent a complaint to ASOS (to be balanced, the blame cannot fully lie with ASOS but their delivery company) I am no wiser to what the next stage is. How can I prove that I never received the item? When will I get my money back? Irritated doesn't even begin to describe my disappointment with a normally smooth and pain-free shopping experience.

• A dress £70

• Still waiting

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to ArielRed's Review

Written on: 09/06/2014

Hi, I'm deeply sorry to hear of the trouble you've had with your order. Please rest assured that this does not reflect the usual high standards of care we take to ensure our customers have the best shopping experience. We really do value you as a customer, and so we can look into this for you, could you either send us a message via Facebook or DM us over at @ASOS_HeretoHelp with your order details and we'll look into this as a matter of urgency for you. Again please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused, but please be assured we'll get this sorted for you. We look forward to hearing from you, ASOS James

asos.com