Never Received My Item!

Guest's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Never Received My Item!”

Written on: 02/06/2014

I online shop regularly and have never had an issue ordering, tracking, and receiving shipments. This was my first experience shopping with Asos and I ordered one item and opted for 2-day express shipping. An order confirmation and shipment confirmation email were sent to me; however, I never received my item and it is now close to 2-weeks late.

I have emailed Asos 3 times regarding my issue and have not received any response. Asos took my money yet never provided me with the item I paid for. Buyer beware!

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 03/06/2014

Hey, Sorry to hear that you haven't received your parcel. We've been crazy busy at the mo so that's why we're not our normal speedy selves. I understand that this isn't the experience you wanted as a first time ASOS-er. If you head over to our Facebook page or to the whiz kids on twitter then they will be able to track your order down for you. All you need to do is let them know your order number and query and they'll do all the hard work for you. Apologies again for any trouble that has been caused. ASOS Sarah G

asos.com