NYC First Buyer

plopop45's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“NYC First Buyer”

Written on: 29/05/2014 by plopop45 (1 review written)

I ordered a couple of items (a pair of boots, a winter coat, and some socks) on May 22nd.
After I ordered these items, I decided to look up reviews on the shipping for all the United States buyers out there. (backwards I know)
I was completely shocked and terrified about my order after reading countless reviews about never receiving items or getting sent the incorrect item altogether.
I decided to stick with my order just to see if it was true.
I would say I ordered these items about 1am in the morning.
I received a conformation email a few minutes later then I went to bed. When I awoke a few hours later I received an email saying that it shipped!
That completely baffled me.
I never had an item I ordered ship the same day unless it was an EBay purchase.
I thought to myself so far so good.
Then I started to worry once again.
I totally forgot that Memorial day was the 26th and started thinking horrible scenarios of my package getting lost or misplaced due to the holiday weekend.
Little did I know, everything was under control.
Throughout the entire shipping process, I was on top of where my package was.
From departing the warehouse, to traveling on the plane, I was never in the dark about where my package was.
My estimated delivery date was between Tuesday 27-Saturday 31.
My package arrived today!
A total time of 7 days (5 actual mail days since the holiday was on a Monday)
I am super relieved that I went through with this purchase.
I'm keeping the coat and socks but I have to return the shoes since they don't fit as well for my foot type.
All in all I would give my first ASOS purchase experience 5 out of 5.
They created a great first impression for me and I will definitely recommend this website to my friends.
I hope my returning experience is just as easy!

• Coat, Boots, and Socks Total 114 with coupon code

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to plopop45's Review

Written on: 29/05/2014

Well this is what we love to hear - glad your order reached you in record time! Rest assured we've made sure that returning your order is easy as pie. We've got more info on how to return your order here http://ow.ly/xn7f9 ASOS

asos.com