FOR MY CANADIAN GIRLS - DETAILED REVIEW !

Guest's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“FOR MY CANADIAN GIRLS - DETAILED REVIEW !”

Written on: 28/05/2014

Hey guys ! So I'm from Quebec in Canada and I've ordered 3 items on ASOS.com last week (May 20th). It's a Noisy May dress, a Glamorous tropical t-shirt in mesh and a New Look Tropical Baseball tee. The total weight of my package was about 0.50 kg and I had the free regular shipping option.

SPEED OF DELIVERY: I have to say I am IMPRESSED !! I've received my order in less than a week which is really surprising due to the number of complaints they have every day !! I was actually starting to get nervous, because every review I've read were really negative about the delivery service. Well in my case, I've received my order really quickly and on top of this I didn't had to pay any taxes.

QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS:first of all, let's just no forget that it's an order from an online store and it's not only with ASOS that the products are not exactly as the picture. Aniways, when I opened my package the clothes were brand new, nicely folded in plastic bags with no defects or signs of damage. (Yes, I know it's obvious but I just wanted to specify it, in case)The quality of the clothing is not so bad. There's just one t-shirt that I don't like the material that much, but it's totally wearable lol. Therefore, I think there's a poor value for money and I have to add that the sizes were not really good. They were bigger than I expected but once again, it's still wearable. Also, I have to admit.. I'm really picky for the quality, fabric and details of my clothing but anyways I would give a 7/10

Basically, I've had a great online shopping experience with ASOS and I totally recommend it! I hope I was helpful and comment below (I don't even know if you can do that lol but still)if you have any questions, it will be my pleasure to help you guys ! :)

• COST : 100 CAN$

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 28/05/2014

Hey, thanks for taking the time out to write a review on us. We're really pleased to hear your order arrived so quickly. We know there is a small percentage of orders which can get delayed, so make sure we pull out all of the stops to make sure they arrive asap. If there's anything you are unsure about, we do offer full refunds so you are able to send these back to us. The size guides we have on site are for the ASOS collection, so if you do use these for branded items, the sizes can come up a little big or small. Overall, we're glad to hear this was a great experience for you. For future orders, If there is anything you need help with then you can chat to one of our personal stylists. You can get live advice, tips and tricks from our guys in the know and the best part is it's 100% free :) Happy Shopping, ASOS

Yenamarre's Comment

Written on: 29/05/2014

The thing is you only had 3 items... I remember when I used to buy from them and it would be a certain quantity and a certain budget I would settle for Asos, when it becomes alot because after a while you're going to think that it's the best option, but it's not. I remember they once lost my package, but I was ok with it because every company has their ups and downs, but when you can't answer your customers there is a problem.

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 30/05/2014

Hey Yenamarre, If you ever have any issues regarding quality, late or missing parcels you can get in touch with our customer care team either through our help page, Facebook or Twitter and we'll help you out. We never let a customer go without a smile on their faces. I'm sorry that you didn't have a good experience with us on this occasion. If you haven't spoken to a member of our customer care team I'd highly recommend it as we're here to help, 24/7. ASOS Scott

asos.com