Where is my order???

184Page's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Where is my order???”

Written on: 26/05/2014 by 184Page (1 review written)

The worst online shopping I've experienced ever!
I placed an order on 17 April and the confirmation email said my order will arrive on or before 12 May, and now I'm still waiting!
I've written to the customer services but they just asked me to wait and wait, and the worst is they have different people answering my quries every time.
I'm a pregnant woman waiting for my maternity dresses and am extremely angry with their services! Anyone can tell me where to file an official complaint? In Hong Kong we have the Consumer Council where we could complaint about any bad services. Who I should write to in the UK?

• Maternity dressess

• Still waiting

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 26/05/2014

Hello, I'm so sorry to hear that your order hasn't arrived yet. I can understand that this can be incredibly frustrating after waiting all this time. I'm also sorry that our customer care team haven't replied to your email. Things are quite busy at the moment but we're working hard to get round to everyone and we'll be with you very soon. We do have different advisors answering your queries at different points, but this is merely due to shift changes. If you do have a complaint for us you can pass this over to our customer care team who'll make sure that it gets to the right person. I'd like to say congratulations on behalf of everyone here at ASOS for being a soon to be mum and I hope to hear from you again soon via email so we can sort this out for you. ASOS Scott

Angrymomtobe's Comment

Written on: 26/05/2014

In fact I have written to your customer care team a few times and have provided them with my order number and all they did was ask me to wait. I just want to know how much longer I need to wait and is there other ways you can get this sorted? I'd rather have my money refunded if the order is not going to arrive soon.
I'm happy to provide my order number here if it helps. Its '108788888'

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 30/05/2014

I completely appreciate that Angrymomtobe. If you do email us again we will be able to explain to you why we are asking you to wait this time. Once again I'm so sorry for any hassle caused here. ASOS Scott

asos.com