No Response

479Vaughan's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“No Response”

Written on: 22/05/2014 by 479Vaughan (1 review written)

They promise to respond back in 2 days and its been 4.
The package was in poor condition when receieved......no paperwork (i.e. order summary, return label or prepaid parcel). I am very concerned that I will not be able to return and get me money back. I've send emails through the site and I have gotten no response. This is very alarming.
Bad business.
J

• clothing

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 22/05/2014

Hi, We're really busy at the mo which is why it's taking a little longer to get back to everyone but rest assured we're doing our best to reply to people as quickly as we can, sorry for any delay you've experienced. You can print a new returns note on our website, just head to the Help section, if the items were damaged in any way, please get in touch either via the Help & Contact page on the site, via private message on Facebook or DM us through Twitter and we'll be able to help. ASOS Gayle

Ahmilly's Comment

Written on: 22/05/2014

I was told that I wouldnt have to pay for shipping it back...the returns label on the site is not the prepaid label. Ive sent 10 inquiries through the site...no response.

Ahmilly's Comment

Written on: 23/05/2014

Gayle, its has been 5 working days and I am still waiting. I sent an email from my registered aol account and they don't respond...I email them from my gmail and they reply only to tell me that I need to send an email from my registered aol account. I don't know what else to do....they are purposely avoiding sending out the prepaid mailing label. My next step is to contact my credit card and the better business bureau.

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 23/05/2014

I'm really sorry if we haven't got back to you, you should absolutely have received a reply within 5 days, it may be worth checking your junk mail folder in case it's been classed as spam. If you still haven't got a reply, just let me know your order number and I can look into it for you and email you back with a solution. ASOS Gayle

asos.com